Designed for medium and long-distance movements as well as vehicle loading/unloading, the NPV range of heavy duty power pallet trucks has an operator platform that takes all of the hard work out of transporting loads.
Operators will enjoy the smooth and precise control characteristics, the comfortable platform area and the extremely low noise levels. Fleet managers will appreciate the water- and dirt-resistant construction, the NPV’s all-round robustness and reliability and the energy-saving programmable drive options. Maintenance engineers will love the easy access to all major truck parts and the reduced component count that results from the integrated drive and lift system. And health and safety managers will be impressed with the high ground clearance, the tapered fork tips and the excellent stability provided by the linked suspension castor wheels.
The NPV20N2 (with fold-down platform) is a highly capable 2.0 tonne machine for medium and heavy duty handling applications, yet still small enough and sufficiently manoeuvrable for work in the back of a goods vehicle. The more muscular NPF25N2 (with fixed platform and closed side barriers) heavy duty power pallet truck has a 2.5 tonne lift capacity and more powerful battery for heavier loads and even more intensive work.
- Sturdy chassis construction and endurance-tested forks provide enhanced robustness and reliability in even the toughest conditions.
- Sealed chassis and waterproof electrics resist moisture, dirt and corrosion - increasing uptime, cutting maintenance costs and prolonging truck life.
- Easy access to critical truck components allows faster fault diagnosis and speedier maintenance, squeezing downtime still further.
- Integrated drive and lift system features fewer components than previous models, reducing scope for breakdown (NPV20N2).
- Closed compartment with steel cover protects battery against impact, postponing costly battery replacement (NPV20N2).
- Standard battery size allows interchangeability (NPV20N2).
- Dust shielded load wheels help extend life of wheel bearings.
- AC motor results in very precise drive control, for easier operation.
- Ergonomic tiller arm helps keep operators fresh with comfortable, easy to use controls.
- Excellent drive and traction characteristics suit intensive work over medium and long distances.
- Programmable controller lets users prioritise between faster performance and smoother handling with lower energy consumption, prolonging shift life.
- Tapered fork tips make for accurate and effortless pallet entry, speeding up handling cycles and preventing pallet or load damage.
- Truck can be driven with tiller arm in vertical position in ultra-low-speed mode to maximise manoeuvrability.
- Folding platform stays down saving time when operators go to remount (NPV20N2).
- Increased fork lift height suits work on even steep ramps and loading docks.
- Narrower truck body makes loading/unloading in confined areas like goods vehicle trailers much easier (NPV20N2).
- Low step height for mounting/dismounting without effort.
- Strong folding sidebars protect and support operators at all times.
- Super-quiet oil-filled transmission helps keep noise levels low.
- Optional large lift and lower levers allow easy, one-handed control, even with gloves (NPV20N2).
- Linked suspension castor wheels ensure highest possible truck stability - whatever the load (NPV20N2).
- High ground clearance of operator platform reduces the risk of impact on inclines or uneven surfaces (NPV20N2).
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|